My Scrapbooking

Friday, November 23, 2007

Where did my blinkie go !!

For some reason my DSSA blinkie disappeared ... the code is there but the picture is on holiday !
In any case head on over to http://www.digitalscrapbooking.co.za/blog/ where I've posted a template challenge with a bonus freebie if you use the template and post it in DSSA's gallery.

In other exciting news ... the countdown is ON ! Only 5 more sleeps until I leave for China ... oh what is that, you don't know about it ! I'm leaving for Beijing next week on a business trip and as luck would have it I am scheduled to land on a Friday which leaves a whole weekend to do some sightseeing before starting work on the Monday .... Exciting times!

3 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

And what a great freebie you have made for us....this is just the start Mitzie!!

Start packing that 'beautiful new case' and I can't wait to see the photo's from China...how exciting!

Take care

Photopassion said...

Hi Mitzie,

I only want to wish you a happy, healthy and safe new year :)
BIG HUGS,
Conny

Lisbet said...

A very nice blog..